Saturday, October 16, 2010

About the blogger.

Hallo, my name is Bennet and I am very interested in Soccer (thus, the blog) and I've actually tried to find teams I like in every country. Thus far my list extends to most of Europe, the Americas, and around the world. After all, if you have favorite clubs in every country, you'll always have something to talk about when in the respective country! And so, the list:

  • In Austria, I prefer the team FC Salzburg, who have been league champions quite a few times. Likewise, they have a very strong and deep history which is very important to me.
  • In Belgium meanwhile I really like the team RSC Anderlicht, who have a similar record of success as well as coming from an important city in Belgium.
  • Now in the Danish League I like the team Brondby IF who have been around since 1964.
  • While in the English league I like the Wolverhampton Wanderers FC team. Granted, they haven't been so great recently, but Wolves do have quite a brilliant history and heck, you gotta love the name!
  • Now across the Channel, in France, my favorite team is FC Sochaux-Montbéliard. They have amassed a record 62 seasons in Ligue 1, France's top league. Their history is expansive, however it isn't exactly star-studded, but they are still my favorite team.
  • In my favorite nation, Germany, 1. FC Kaiserslautern is my favorite team. Sure, they only took the name 1. FC Kaiserslautern in 1932 but before that their essential precursor was founded in 1900! Not only this deep history but they have won many titles at least once. But the most recent was becoming German Champion in 1998.
  • Now in Greece, Aris Thessaloniki FC is my favorite team. Founded in 1914, they are from the city of Salonika. They have quite a history, and while a "newer" club in Salonika, they are nonetheless a team of the "god" Aris, "god" of war.
More Info will be forth coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment