Thursday, April 14, 2011

Champions League match-ups to look forward to!

For the Semi-final of the Champions League, Schalke 04 of Germany will be facing Manchester United of England. Real Madrid will be playing a high stakes pair of games against Barcelona. As for who I think will win the respective clashes, I would tip Manchester United, but secretly I want Schalke to make it to the Final. They were phenomenal against Inter Milan and who thought they'd play the way they did? True, they may have lost the element of surprise now, but I'd be hesitant to write the last German representatives off completely. On the other hand, Barcelona v.s. Real Madrid is any one's guess. I could see Barcelona edging their rivals, but the game seriously could go either way. It's not just a derby, but a derby on the international stage; who knows what will happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment