Friday, February 22, 2013

A Special Note of Thanks

I just wanted to say thank you to the more than 4,200 viewers of this blog since I began doing this a couple years ago. While most of my readership comes from America, I would also like to extend a special note of thanks to my German and Singaporean audiences which have very recently tallied over 400 and almost 300 respectively. I also invite viewers either stopping by or consistently reading to comment on anything that I write about and suggest further material that you would like me to talk about. I love football (soccer) and I write this blog purely for fun which makes me appreciate even more the interest that I have received. Vielen dank fur ihre Interesse und ich hoffe dass Sie weiter lesen. 非常感謝您的關注,我希望大家繼續閱讀非常感谢您的关注,我希望大家继续阅读

No comments:

Post a Comment